Here are the questions and their answers:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Allie: I love you
Nathan: I love you too
Jake: How was school?
2. What makes mom happy?
Allie: kids listening
Nathan: when her children listen
Jake: good grades
3. What makes mom sad?
Allie: people disobeying her
Nathan: when her children don't listen
Jake: when I don't do my work
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Allie: tickling me
Nathan: tickling me
Jake: when she falls
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Allie: I don't know
Nathan: ooooh, that's a hard one...I'm thinking...played with her other sisters?
Jake: very pious
6. How old is your mom?
Allie: 30 (she's my favorite!)
7. How tall is your mom?
Nathan: 2 feet and 36 inches
Jake: 5 feet 5 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Allie: play with me
Nathan: I know it's not clean the house...doing her math puzzle book?
Jake: spend time with her children
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Allie: she just sits on the couch and watches TV
Nathan: clean the house of course
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Allie: because she's beautiful (did I mention she's my favorite?)
Nathan: for being the best jewelry seller
Jake: rock band singing (this from the kid who kicked me out of his "band" b/c we didn't win a tour bus)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Nathan: cleaning the house and making food of course (of course LOL)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Allie: matching games
Nathan: playing video games
Jake: making me a grilled cheese sandwich
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Nathan: she gets calls and orders
Jake: sells jewelry and answers phones at the law firm
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Allie: big shells
Nathan: spaghetti and meatballs
Jake: I don't know (take me out to eat and find out)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Allie: I don't know
Nathan: buying me video games
Jake: she's smart
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Nathan: The Incredible Mom but not green
Jake: I don't know, Miss Piggy?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Allie: watch TV
Nathan: go to my hockey games
Jake: drive around places and laugh at funny looking people (ya, we do, so what? It's funny)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Allie: we have the same hair color
Nathan: we both have blonde hair
Jake: we have the same humor
19. How are you and your mom different?
Allie: she's big and I'm little
Nathan: She's a girl, I'm a boy; She has green eyes, I have blue eyes; She's tall, I'm little; She's married, I'm not
Jake: She does her work
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Allie: Because I'm her kid and because she loves kids
Nathan: she lets me do different kinds of sports
Jake: she tells me
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Jake: Olive Garden
23. What frustrates your mom the most?
Allie: kids not listening and when she says don't put on your snowpants and you do
Nathan: when her kids don't listen
Jake: misbehaving children